October 25, 1998, Denison, Texas
As 16-year-old Ryan Dutcher, Sam feels hobbled by the family situation surrounding him. Unable to cope with the emotional whirlwind dodging his every thought, he slowly loses contact with Al and the Project. How can he save himself as well as Ryan’s family and schoolmates from certain destruction without an Observer to guide him?
Featured in the audio were:
- Paul Arbisi as Sam Beckett
- Ben Harmer as Albert Calavicci
- Mindy Rast-Keenan as Ziggy
- Katherine Freymuth as Beth Calavicci
- Duane Noch as Gooshie
- Rachel Pulliam as Verbena Beeks
- Lisa Michaud as Donna Eleesee-Beckett
- Leon Rockwell as Ray and Ryan Dutcher
- Andrea Richardson as Allison Dutcher
- Griffon Coldiron as David Dutcher
- Katie Parker as Angela Morgan
- Evelyn Castro as Mrs. Anderson
- Erik Baude as Brad
- Roger St. James as Yeng
- MJ Cogburn as Sammy Jo Fuller
- And Shane Harris as the announcer.
The theme music was composed by Mike Post and Velton Ray Bunch. Additional music used was by Kevin MacLeod, White Zombie, Twisted Sister, and Celestial Aeon Project.
Produced and Post-Production by MJ Cogburn.
Darker Projects version of Quantum Leap is based on the Universal Television Series “Quantum Leap” created by Donald Bellasario. No infringement of those rights is intended, and no monies will be collected for said production.
All stories are the property of their authors and are used with permission.
The executive producer is MJ Cogburn. This has been a Darker Projects production. Visit us on Facebook and let us know how you liked the episode! Enjoy!